Children are an inheritance from the LORD. They are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

Friday, February 25, 2011

a great game





We just got back from a lovely holiday, and while we were at my Auntie and Uncle's house we played Bananagrams. What a fun game! The kids had fun just playing with the letters and spelling words, too. I went to Target and was going to buy it, but when I came to the till it didn't scan, so the guy gave it to me for $1.99!!! I think it should have been more like $14.99. Even at $14.99, I think it is worth the investment. We played for quite a while, and had tons of fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,
    That looks like a fun game.It reminds me of scrabble.I really like games,you'll have to show me how to play next we are out that way.
    Love you all
    xxxxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete